Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tools name and Functions

Below are the tools that can be use to open a pc.
Name: 8" Wire Cutter
Function: For cutting wire or to strip the wire from its insulator.


 Name: 6" Adjustable wrench
Function: To loosen or tighten Hex nuts


 Name: 5" Needle Nose Pliers
Function: For cutting thin wires or to grip small object


 Name: Reverse Action Tweezers
Function: For holding small items to be glued  into small places


 Name: Tweezers
Function: For picking up or manipulating small objects that are too small for human hands


 Name: Three Claw Parts Retriever/Extractor
Function: To grab small or retrieve small objects


 Name: IC Extractor
Function:  For extracting chip from the motherboard


Name: IC Inserter
Function: To insert chip into a circuit board

Name: Soldering Iron
Function: To melt solder reel


Name: Solder Reel
Function: To be molten so that current can flow through


Name: Screwdriver
Function: To loosen or tighten a screw
Shape: Flat (-) and phillips (+)
Flat screwdriver size available: 1/4" 3/16" 1/8"
Phillips screwdriver size available: #2 #1 #0


Name: Nut Driver
Function: To loosen or tighten Hex nut
Size Available: 1/4" 3/16"


Name: Reversible T10/T15 Torque
Function: To loosen or tighten similar shape screw


Name: Spare Parts Tube
Function: To place spare parts

6 comments:

  1. Is this all the list of your hardware tools you have? I am looking for some hardware tools for my hardware store and I found your post. Maybe you can help me to find some hardware tools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for sharing this great information with us. I am really glad to learn about this because it helps me.. I know one more site fiber termination kit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I have just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts very much. I am looking for new posts to get more precious info. Big thanks for the useful info. visit site

    ReplyDelete